There are various mowers with various characteristics available in the market now. The most popular and straightforward to use are electric corded mowers. Have you considered several factors such as ease to use, cutting performance and overall value for money and so on before purchasing the best mowers?
If yes, the Greenworks 25022 may be your ideal choice because it can meet most of mentioned requirements.
Are you curious about this kind of mower which is the best corded electric lawn mower?
Let’s jump in the following article right now!
Greenworks 25022: An overview
Among the most popular and user-friendly lawn mower, the Greenworks 25022 acts as an excellent tool of boosting gardeners’ sense of pride.
It doesn’t require routine maintenance, is clean, and is quiet, light, and easy to maneuver. It is also the least expensive, but does quality always match the price? It is deserved to evaluate a variety of this affordable self-propelled electric lawn mower to see whether paying less meant sacrificing performance or features or not.
To find out if the Greenworks 25022 is one of the best corded electric lawn mowers, let’s see through its features and what you gain and lose.
|Mower type||Corded electric lawn mower|
|Power source||Battery Powered|
|Adjustable cutting height||Yes (from 1.5” to 3.75”) with 7 positions|
Greenworks 25022 review: The features
12-Amp electric motor
This is where the GreenWorks 25022 corded electric mower gets its interminable power from. If you have a very tough grass variety, get yourself the GreenWorks 25022 today and you won’t regret it.
Sturdy steel deck
The deck is the most important component of any lawn mower. It contains cutting blades, a transmission system, and other capabilities. This item boasts a 20-inch cutting deck that cuts a relatively wide path. It saves your time.
The deck has this extra feature that boosts its performance so much. With the 3-IN-1 feature, you can mulch, rear bag or side-discharge. The option you will choose will depend on whether you have use for your grass clippings. If you want to use it as mulch, just adjust the deck to the mulching option.
It will slice grasses into tiny bits that can add humus to the soil. Simply lift the rear charge cover to locate the mulching plug. You may bag your clippings and find a way to damp them. If you need to bag, lift up the spring-loaded back door and remove the mulching plug. Then secure the bag via its two, secure hooks.
As you will find out, the bag is narrow enough to fit between the handlebars and so you could pick it up without the need to bend over. This equipment bag is easy to fix and empty quickly without spilling. The only disadvantage is that the mower does not fill it probably because of the angle.
7-Position height adjustment
GreenWorks 25022 is a perfect lawn mower for trimming grass to the levels you want. You can experiment with a height range of 1.5-inch to 3.75-inch and the turf type does not matter.
How easily a lawn mower can be driven is usually among the first factors people consider. In this regard, GreenWorks 25022 will not disappoint. It slithers easily and quickly because of the four wider wheels: 10-inch rear wheels and 7-inch front wheels. The wheels are easily adjusted via the single lever height adjustment system. If you wish to have a mower that could move around flower beds, and uneven terrain, try this one.
Lightweight and compact
Weighing only 56 lbs, this electric mower is very light and easy to drive around. When it comes to storage or transportation, there is no hassle as you can simply fold it down.
This electric model uses a pig-tail cord that is so easy to manage. Just insert it into the socket or power outlet, start the mower, and mow your yard. There is a simple start bar with a one-button safety that is also easy to use. As the bar is long, or full length, you could grab it from any side and it will still work.See More Reviews On Amazon
Greenworks 25022 review: The Pros & Cons
After reading the list of Greenworks 25022’s features, do you curious about the pros and cons in order that you can make the best final decision? We are here to help you with this! Let’s discover now.
- Easy to use: This corded mower is very good if you assemble and use it well. It is so powerful because of the 12-AMP motor and larger rear wheels. All that is necessary is to position the top and lower handles on either side of the body and secure them with the cam locks and wing nuts.
- Easy to maneuver: Since the deck has a 2-inch cutting capability, you could wide up pretty fast and move to other tasks.
- Convenient storage: The GreenWorks 25022’s handle is cozy to grasp and collapses for simple, convenient storage with a quick squeeze. By adjusting the upper handle knob, the handlebar’s height may be changed to three different places.
- Maintenance: This mower also requires little maintenance beyond routinely removing leaves, grass, and other debris from the motor. This is really simple if you use a leaf blower or compressed air rifle.
- Value for the money: This model of mower is sold at a fantastic price. This device falls into the low- to mid-range price category when compared to the bulk of comparable electric lawn mowers on the market. Moreover, Greeworks also provide free repairs and replacements for any defective items during personal usage.
- The only problem we found is that the bagging option is tricky. Unless you find a way to drive your mower so that more clippings could fall into the bag, you will have spills that could clog up under your deck. Some users recommend driving it backward.
To sum up, the GreenWorks 25022 which is one of the best corded electric lawn mowers works just fine because it inexpensive and simple to use. It’s a great corded electric choice that’s easy to store yet powerful enough to easily do the entire yard thus becoming your ideal option.
Love what we share with the Greenworks 25022 review?
Why don’t you follow our blog and receive the latest brand-new content from us?