Are you bored with gas-powered mowers? Do you want something that is quieter and environmentally friendly?
With the advent of self-propelled lawn mowers, Fiskars Staysharp Max Reel has received a lot of attention from people around the world thanks to its impressive performance.
Are you still sitting on the fence and waiting for some recommendations?
Well, let’s jump in the following Fiskars Staysharp Max Reel review right now!
Fiskars Staysharp Max Reel: An overview
The Fiskars Staysharp Max Reel Mower – one of the best self-propelled reel mowers combines cutting-edge technology to provide users with best-in-class cutting performance without using gas, oil, charging, or making noise and much more. Moreover, thanks to highly advanced technology, you can do more with less effort to push reel mowers.
It is widely believed that the Fiskars mower represents quality. They have the weight and high quality of construction to last for many years. With all of the mentioned benefits, it will not dig a hole in your pocket so you can enjoy the usage of the Fiskars Staysharp Max Reel mower without worrying about the cost.
|Mower type||Hand Push|
|Power source||Manual Push Mower|
|Adjustable cutting height||Yes (from 1” – 4”)|
Fiskars Staysharp Max Reel review: The features
Advanced, modern design
Fiskars StaySharp Max Reel Mower was made with the needs of busy people in mind. The manufacturer understands your daily hassles and bustles and so they made this reel mower sixty percent easier to push than other similar mowers. To achieve this, the producer created the InertiaDrive Reel, a patent-pending component.
It blends this patent-pending technology with high-quality ergonomics to deliver best-class cutting performance. No gas, electricity or oil is needed to make this equipment work. Without the hassle of managing cords or emissions, you will trim your grass and pick a new task. The InertiaDrive Reel generates twice the cutting power of normal reel mowers.
Staysharp cutting system
This is an exclusive feature that is seen only on Fiskars reel mowers. This technology of cutting ensures that grass is cut without the blades touching. The result is that you eliminate the cost of annual blades sharpening, which is usually expensive.
The versa cut technology
Fiskars StaySharp Max Reel also boasts VersaCut Technology. This technology simplifies cut height adjustment, offering a clean cut on any grass species you have. VersaCut technology represents twice as much the cutting power of the standard reel mower and this ensures that the equipment slithers through tough spots easily.
This, combined with the fact that the mower mows effortlessly sixty percent of the time, is enough to make you want to buy it.
Inset wheel design
Many people complain about their mowers not cutting closer to the edges of the lawn. If you need a machine that could offer closer side edging, leaving behind an attractively trimmed lawn, choose Fiskars StaySharp Max Reel. The inset wheel design also offers an extraordinary grass discharge chute that tosses grass clippings to the front and away from the handler’s feet.
Turf cutting capability
The best reel mower for tough grass is this model from Fiskars. If you have planted the toughest turf varieties, including Bahia, St. Augustine, Bermuda or Zoysia, this is the best mowing equipment. If it can cut the roughest grass it can obviously cut the softest species. If you want to cut grass more effectively with this reel mower, have a mowing pattern in mind first.
Reels, including this one, cut grass more effectively when on the move. So it is prudent to make long, straight moves rather than stop and start often. When you come across an obstruction, make one or more passes to create a zone for turning around.
Cutting height settings
The best lawn mower, no matter the type, offers the user a range of cutting height positions. This, in return, helps the person trim the grass up to the level they find desirable. That’s why you need the Fiskars StaySharp Max Reel as it provides settings from the cut range of one to four inches. This, along with the deck’s 18-inch cutting path, makes the equipment much better than most self-propelled mowers out there.
Fiskars Staysharp Max Reel: The Pros & Cons
After absorbing the features of the Fiskars Staysharp Max Reel mower, have you intended to rush out and get one? Hold on! You should read the following title to determine your decision.
Let’s discover right now!
- This is an excellent lawn mowing machine and one of the best Fiskars has innovated so far. The biggest advantage it guarantees is the sixty percent ease of pushing compared to other reels out there. It has all the technologies we explained above and comes with a three-year limited warranty.
- Above all it is quiet and pollution-free. Multiple passes may be needed when you have to cut weeds that are over six to eight inches taller. This is not a disadvantage to anyone who does not mind getting a chance to exercise their body.
- Maintenance is also a strength of the Fiskars Stayshart Max Reel. Its annual maintenance is described in the owner’s manual and is as easy as cleaning, drying, lubricating, and inspecting. You don’t need to charge any batteries, empty any gas, or oil. And if the blade ever stops cutting effectively, adjust it. Its blade does not need to be sharpened or changed.
- Although the blades are excellent, some reel mower sometimes has problems that lead to downtime and frustration. Even at lower lengths, the blades cannot penetrate the foxtail. They are forced aside.
- It performs well where it encountered shorter fescue. When it comes to a high level of grass, it needs several passes to trim the longer, harder grass.
The Fiskars Staysharp Max Reel is a highly opinionated equipment thanks to its easy usage, low maintenance, high level of safety and value for money. It can satisfy most of your demands without leading to any disappointment. It may become one of your best investments!
Love that Fiskars Staysharp Max Reel review?
Why don’t you join our mailing list? And you will become the first person to receive our brand-new content.